Friday, September 4, 2009

Child Photography

Child Photography is something that I would love to do more of.  You can be so creative with children ....... especially newborns.  This is something that I hope I will be able to do more of in the future.  For now I just like to practice on my own little models.  Here are a few of my favorite shots of them........

CAMRYN

EMILY

CONNOR

ZANE


MY SWEET GIRLS (do they love each other.....can't you tell?  LOL!)


 Camryn's friend, Tyler...



I just love each and every one of these photos!

Today, I have both daughters home sick from school.  They both have an appointment to see the doctor later in the day.  Camryn looks and sounds terrible.  I worry about her because she, (and Emily, as well), has asthma and she has gotten pneumonia the last two September's.  Hopefully, we can catch it early this time if it isn't already too late.  She sure does sound junky when I listened to her lungs earlier.  I have a feeling antibiotics and a nebulizer are in her very near future.  Emily is having breathing issues.......typical wheezing associated with asthma.  She just needs her asthma meds refilled and to be put on some kind of preventative.  As a nurse....you know I like to try and diagnose BEFORE we go to the doctor.  LOL!  Keep them in your prayers!

This weekend we are throwing a 50th wedding anniversary party for my in-laws.  Lots of family and friends will be there.  This is also the weekend of Clemson's first home game.  We will be going and cheering on our Tigers!!!  WOO HOO!!!!  I believe it is going to be a GREAT and fun-filled weekend.  I probably won't get a chance to blog this weekend but will catch up on Monday.  I have some pregnancy photos I'm hoping to get processed and posted that I took of a really sweet girl a few weeks ago.  I'm also hoping to give some tutorials on actions/presets and how to download them and use them.  I'm also hoping to talk more about textures and how to erase textures from certain areas of your photos.........so stay tuned.

NOTE:  I just got a call from my father-in-law, M.J.  He said the doctor called him to let him know that his blood work was normal but that his chest x-ray showed abnormalities.  They are going to schedule him for an MRI so they can take a closer look.  He still goes back on the 10th to find out his surgery and treatment options.  So we have some good news and some possibly not so good news.........PLEASE continue to keep him in your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you so much to all of you that have prayed for him so far.  :0)

If you've made it this far......please leave me a comment and let me know that you stopped by and to encourage me to keep going with this.  Thanks and have a blessed and beautiful weekend!!!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.  Have fun but stay safe!

7 comments:

  1. Angela, I hope the kids get well fast and hope your not going through another year like you had last year!!!!!!! Keeping my fingers crossed!!!!! My prayers are also still with your Father in law as well as the entire family. This can't be easy for Brett, and I will keep praying for some good news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That forth kid from the top sure is cute...just wish he looked more like me. LOL Your blog is great so far and I love reading your personal info. Especially since we both get so busy sometimes and don't get to talk for as long as we would like. I love you VERY much and hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Angela...I love your blog! It's such a great idea and I learn so much from you. Please keep it going! I hope your girls are doing better and you your family are continually in my thoughts and prayers...can you feel the love? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, yeah...guess I should read what I type before I publish. It should read..."you and your family". I'm sure you got the message, I think I shouldn't type when I'm sleep deprived, it's not pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do feel the love, Kristi. I'm enjoying doing the blog.....hopefully I can keep getting ideas for it. LOL! Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers.....they really mean the world to me. :0) My youngest daughter is feeling fine now but the oldest still doesn't feel all that great.

    Get some sleep and have a wonderful weekend. :0)

    Amy, you wish Zane looked more like you and I wish Connor looked more like me. Something got mixed up somewhere. LOL! I love you baby sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so wonderful! I am so sorry to hear about your girls. I hope and pray this is a week of healing for them. Your father in law is still in my prayers. Hope you are enjoying your weekend! ~Bekah(fullofbliss)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Angela....looks like so much have happened during my break. I hope your girls are doing fine now and pray for your father in law good health.
    Sorry I haven't been around lately as I have been spending most of my time with my parents, they will be going back by the end of this month after a long holiday =)I will be missing them when they are back home.
    Great to read your blog and hope to see more of your post. Hugs to you ^^

    ReplyDelete